This Spiral Hole Digger is made of sturdy steel, with a glossy black painted finish. Works with any 3/8 inch or larger drill; 18v or larger drills are recommended. Plant hundreds or a few bulbs in minutes. It is easy to use and install and durable, and long using time—three sizes of auger for you to choose from.
This Spiral Auger Drill is a must needed tool for any gardener. It makes digging holes much faster and easier than working with a trowel or spade, leaving loose soil that will be easy to mix into good soil and fertilizer. It is suitable for drilling holes into the ground to plant trees.
Ground Auger Drill can be used to treat crocus bulbs, potted plants, trees, flowers, vegetables and mix multiple seeds, soil, fertilizer, or batches of mortar mixes for hard landscapes. You can even use it to set up your umbrellas while on a beach holiday.
- Made sturdy steel, with a glossy black painted finish.
- Suitable for drilling holes into the ground to plant trees.
- Easy to use and to install and durable, and long using time.
- It makes digging planting holes much faster.
- It also mixes multiple seeds, soil, fertilizer, or batches of mortar mixes for hard landscapes.
- Usage: Soil
- Power Type: DC Current
- Model Number: Drill Bit
- No-Load Speed: 2800rpm